ONCE

domingo, 19 de junho de 2011

THE STADIUM


This is the stadium of my city. It will receive some rounds of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. I think I couldn't even watch the games from my window but sure I will hear all the crying from the crowd.
Last week I noticed that the stadium was bigger than it ever was. Oh no, the stadium had its same height! Only the trees around it were cut down. I remembered the time people wanted to cut some trees off in the Park of Monza, in Italy, to modify the Race Track for the Formule 1. It was a caos!!! But not here as any park would grow up again in some 40 years or so. I think continuously about the trees that form the park at the University (just bellow the stadium). What a future they have...
At least I didn't hear the sound of those trees falling down. At least not from my window.

Nenhum comentário: